Online Enquiry T: 01229 585 778 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulverston Town Council Office, County Square, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7LZ
Groups and organisation can apply to the CGP Trust Fund for a grant to support a wide variety of projects including:
* Activities of local groups such as Cubs, Brownies, Scouts etc.
* Improving recreational facilities that are open to all residents
* Repair and improvement of local facilities and public areas
* Holding Community Events
* Planting of trees and flowers
* Contributing to the maintenance of local public building such as churches, village halls etc.
* Assisting imn welfare projects for local residents.
Ulverston Town Council is managing the Ulverston CGP Trust Fund on behalf of Broughton in Furness publishers CGP. The trustees will meet bi- monthly to consider applications. The application form can be downloaded here.http://www.ulverstoncouncil.org.uk/downloads/Ulverston%20TF%20application%20form.doc as a word document
The trustees met bi monthly with future meetings as follows:
9 April; 4 June; 6 August; 1 October; 3 December
Applications must be received in full one week before the meting of the trustees.